All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionTwo people are inextricably bound together by something neither of them can understand or explain. At times it seems elemental and destructive but at others it appears to be a cause for hope and fulfilment. Though their lives follow very different paths they can never fully break free from each other, the consequences of which prove devastating for them both. The Manner of The Mourning is a vel about fear and disappointment, fate and longing and ultimately, the nature of what we call love.
- Author BiographyRobert Ward was born in Liverpool and read Philosophy at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Robert Ward
- PublisherGrosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationClaygate
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGrosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.