All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn James Bretz's Mansions of Denver, the charm and history of Denver's architectural past is carefully and beautifully drawn. His book provides readers with insight into the city's youth. But it is also a lament - an homage to a time when architectural originality prevailed.
- Author BiographyJames Bretz grew up in one of the houses mentioned in the book, and has always had an appreciation for history of the area. He is a naive, fourth-generation Denverite. His great-uncle was born in a log house where the Convention Center now stands. Jim's family moved to the Denver area in 1894.
- Author(s)James Bretz
- PublisherPruett Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPruett Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.