All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of writings from an outstanding figure in the resurgence of the Buddha s teachings, this book is a mixture of detailed analysis, vivid stories, and examples for meditators. Ledi Sayadaw was a leading scholar of his time, revered by his contemporaries and regarded as an authority by Western interpreters of Theravada texts. In a break with the past, he strove to make the entire record of the Buddha's teaching accessible to the general population, t only the Sangha. This English translation of Venerable Sayadaw s writings provides inspiring guidance and valuable information for the practice of Dhamma.
- Author BiographyVen. Ledi Sayadaw was a well-known and highly respected scholar and meditator monk in Burma. He taught and practiced Vipassana meditation and was the author of more than 100 books, including A Manual of the Excellent Man and The Requisites of Enlightenment.
- PublisherPariyatti Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPariyatti Press
- Weight930 g
- Width190 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.