All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- Description70+ lists from 60+ manufacturing experts: Your warehouse... Your inventory... Your sales... Your people... Your financials... Your techlogy... ...All the questions you have about running a manufacturing business are answered by experts in their field. 10 tips for improving your warehouse safety 20 methods for your reducing overstocked inventory 12 employee tices you may need to post in your plant 3 ways manufacturers can use social media to win business 6 Federal tax benefits specifically for manufacturers ...and more!
- Author BiographyGene Marks writes daily for The New York Times and weekly for Forbes, Inc. Magazine, The Huffington Post and Fox Business on business management. His firm, The Marks Group PC provides consulting services to more than 600 manufacturing, distribution and service firms around the country. Gene is also the author of five books on business management.
- Author(s)Gene Marks
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.