Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Gulf wars and the on-going Arab-Israeli conflict have highlighted the salience of military factors in the region. This book argues that many of the most serious security challenges to Arab states and societies are rooted t in external military threats, but in the imperatives of socio-ecomic development. Contributors examine the regional security environment, the social and political impact of regional militarization, and underdevelopment as a source of regional insecurity. Bhagat Korany is author and co-author of The Foreign Policies of Arab States , Regimes Politiques Arabes and How Foreign Policy Decisions are Made in the Third World . Paul Noble has also written The Foreign Policies of Arab States , Echoes of the Intifada and Canada and the Arab World . Rex Brynen is the author of Sanctuary and Survival: the PLO in Leban and editor of Echoes of the Intifada: Regional Repercussions of the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict .
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/1993
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMacmillan International Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBahgat Korany,Mr. Rex Brynen,Paul Noble
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.