All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Map to Entrepreneurship provides a clear view of the most significant areas an entrepreneur will encounter on their entrepreneurial journey. It will give a general understanding of how to design creative and profitable business strategies within the parameters of a complex business and legal environment. It enlightens entrepreneurs about the fundamental principles of doing business. The book is organized into five parts to highlight the key components that should be in the mindset of any entrepreneur throughout the entrepreneurial process. The first three sections describe the strategy for ascertaining and developing the purpose, vision, and plan for any business venture. It then details the areas of kwledge that provide the map for each business journey in the fourth section. Ultimately, this comprehensive approach will inspire and empower the entrepreneur to take action with persistence. The final step of taking action to achieve desired results is expounded upon in the fifth section of the book. This is an essential book for anyone who desires to develop and maintain businesses with concepts that will enable them to achieve success. You will gain an invigorating understanding of the true meaning of entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Darwin J Bruce
- PublisherEntrepreneurship, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneurship, Inc.
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.