All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMurder and romance, incence and experience dominate this sinister vel set in mid-19th-century Rome. Three young American artists and their friend, an Italian count, find their lives irrevocably linked when one of them commits a violent crime of passion. Hawthorne's final vel is must reading for its symbolic narrative of the Fall of Man.
- Author BiographyBorn on the fourth of July in 1804, Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote the stories that lie at the heart of the American Romantic movement. His portraits of colonial life reflect his Puritan heritage and offer fascinating profiles of individuals who strive for freedom from social conventions.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Hawthorne
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight231 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.