Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe original biodynamic sowing and planting calendar, w in its 52nd year. This useful guide shows the optimum days for sowing, pruning and harvesting various plants and crops, as well as working with bees. It includes Thun's unique insights, which go above and beyond the standard information presented in some other lunar calendars. It is presented in colour with clear symbols and explanations. The calendar includes a pullout wallchart that can be pinned up in a barn, shed or greenhouse as a handy quick reference.
- Author BiographyMatthias Thun is the son of Maria Thun, the biodynamic pioneer who died in 2012. He is continuing her research into the effects of agricultural biodynamic methods on their farm in Germany.
- Author(s)Matthias Thun
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- Series TitleThe Maria Thun Biodynamic Calendar
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Out-of-print date27/02/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.