Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionFor three years in hot weather and cold, Lydia Panas invited families to stand before her lens. She was curious to see what would happen. In these pictures of family relationships, it is the details that matter most. Panas found that with the camera, she was free to watch and capture those unclear feelings that exist between people. These family portraits draw a fascinating connection between the relationship between models, photographer and the camera. Each beautiful portrait is enriched with the shared history between family and friends.
- Author BiographyLydia Panas has exhibited widely throughout the United States, and is gaining attention in Europe and Asia. She has won numerous awards and honors including, most recently, BEST OF SHOW and FIRST PLACE, Art of the State, State Museum of Pennsylvania, 2011. Lydia was one of the top fifty photographers selected for the Critical Mass book competition in 2008 and one of nine artists chosen by Houston FotoFest curators for the International Discoveries exhibit in 2007. Her work is included in numerous collections including Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Brooklyn Museum, Center for Photography at Woodstock. George Slade is currently Program Manager/Curator at The Photographic Resource Center, Boston, MA. He was Assistant Curator of Photographs at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and Artistic Director of the Minnesota Center for Photography in Minneapolis. Maile Meloy (born January 1, 1972) is an American author of fiction.Meloy won The Paris Review's Aga Khan Prize for Fiction for her story, Aqua Boulevard, in 2001; the PEN/Malamud Award for her first collection of short stories, Half in Love, in 2003; and a Guggenheim Fellowship in 2004.
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight896 g
- Width243 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographer(s)Lydia Panas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.