All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does free market environmentalism have to say about Love Canal, Cleveland's burning Cuyahogo River, golf course pollution, EPA's Toxic Release Inventory Requirement, npoint source pollution and river basin associations? In this revealing book Bruce Yandle has compiled eleven essays that address these concerns and provide the reader with an in-depth, market-based analysis of evolving environmental institutions and regulations. This book is essential reading for students and scholars of environmental ecomics, politics, and law.
- Author BiographyBruce Yandle is Alumni Professor of Economics at Clemson University and a senior associate with PERC in Bozeman, Montana. He is the author/editor of several books including Land Rights: The 1990s Property Rebellion (Rowman & Littlefield) and Common Sense and Common Law for the Environment (Rowman & Littlefield).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Political Economy Forum
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width149 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBruce Yandle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.