All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate governance is a hot topic, as is the need for marketing to operate at board level. But -one has yet brought the two issues together. This book changes that. Gerald MichIaluk builds on the latest research to help marketing directors incorporate marketing systems and best practice into a board's decision-making process. Michaluk outlines marketing's key role in alerting the board to market conditions that merit adjustment of the corporate strategy, thus ensuring that strategy is based on sound intelligence and grounded in market reality. The book is illustrated with examples from a host of top companies, as well as interviews with their CEOs and CMOs.
- Author BiographyGerald Michaluk is the founder and CEO of Marketing Management Services International, one of the worlds leading strategic marketing consultancies and market research providers. Having worked with a host of leading companies in both good and bad times such as Lucent Technologies, Compaq Computers, Hewlett Packard, Innogy, Scottish Power and over 200 SME's. Gerald has a depth and breadth of knowledge and has had to deal with some very challenging. Working often at board level and being an active business angel investing in companies as diverse as Antique Warehouses to Internet firms both nationally and internationally, Gerald has determined why marketing directors excel or fail miserably. Gerald is a former university lecturer and a highly regarded international speaker and author.
- Author(s)Gerald Michaluk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight602 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.