Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing is key to the health and wealth of organisations and a vital component in business strategy. Despite the fact that it produces three times more value than any other facet of a business and continual major improvements in its evolution as a profession, marketing and marketers are often undervalued as part of the business and underexploited as a force for profit. It is time marketing - and the Marketer - became critical. The Marketing Manifesto tackles and exposes the problems that stand in the way of the marketer realising marketing's prime objective and role - to improve and sustain revenue whilst improving the lives of the customer and consumer. Delivered in a refreshing style, by a marketer at the sharp end of successful business practice, The Marketing Manifesto offers unique steps to creating and delivering a successful marketing strategy in any organization and to improve your own a personal impact - on your role, career and organisation. The Marketing Manifesto is an invative and highly practical title that crystallizes precisely how professional marketers can t only create a goal-oriented personal and company strategy, but also competitive advantage through applying marketing in the way it could and should be practised.
- Author BiographyDavid James Hood is a specialist in competitiveness and proposition / revenue improvement and was an early innovator in modern digital and technology-led marketing. He has served on the UK's Marketing and Sales Standards Setting Body and the manufacturing trade body competitiveScotland. Director of the Global Marketing Network's Online Community, heading up CPD development and serves on its Advisory Panel. He is Co-Director of the 'Competitive SME' mission to improve marketing in small businesses and is Marketing Director for Aqua Energy Scotland. He is also a Guest Lecturer at the University of Glasgow, and has previously held the role of Chair of the Chartered Institute of Marketing's technology group.
- Author(s)David James Hood
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.