All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover what's possible when the art and science of marketing collide The Marketing Performance Blueprint is an actionable and invative guide to unlocking your potential as a marketer and accelerating success for your business. With an eye toward the marketing industry's rapid evolution, this book focuses on the processes, techlogies, and strategies that are redefining the marketing environment. Step by step, you will learn how to build performance-driven organizations that exceed ROI expectations and outpace the competition. Companies are demanding a more technical, scientific approach to marketing, and this guide provides the key information that helps marketing professionals choose the right tools and recruit the right talent to more effectively build brand, generate leads, convert sales, and increase customer loyalty. Marketers are facing increased pressure to connect every dollar spent to bottom-line results. As the industry advances, the tremendous gaps in talent, techlogy, and strategy leave many professionals underprepared and underperforming. The Marketing Performance Blueprint helps bridge those gaps: * Align marketing talent, techlogy, and strategy to reach performance goals * Drive digital marketing transformation within your organization * Recruit, train, and retain a modern marketing team * Propel growth through digital-savvy marketing agency partners * Adapt more quickly to marketing techlogy advancements * Create connected customer experiences * Turn marketing data into intelligence, and intelligence into action * Devise integrated marketing strategies that deliver real business results The marketers who will redefine the industry in the coming months and years will never stop challenging conventional kwledge and solutions. Whether in terms of evolved talent, advanced techlogy, or more intelligent and integrated strategies, these driven professionals will be in demand as the pioneers of the new marketing era. The Marketing Performance Blueprint helps marketers blaze a trail of their own by providing a roadmap to success.
- Author BiographyPAUL ROETZER is founder and CEO of PR 20/20, a Cleveland-based inbound marketing agency. PR 20/20 was the original firm in HubSpot s certified Agency Partner program, which now includes more than 1,500 agencies worldwide. Roetzer s first book, The Marketing Agency Blueprint (John Wiley & Sons, 2012), serves as a guide for building tech-savvy, hybrid marketing agencies. A graduate of Ohio University s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Roetzer has consulted for hundreds of organizations, from startups to Fortune 500 companies, and been recognized by Smart Business as an Innovation in Business Rising Star. He is the creator of Marketing Agency Insider and Marketing Score; a regular contributor to leading marketing industry blogs; and a frequent speaker on the topics of agency management, content marketing, inbound marketing, marketing measurement and performance, public relations, social media, and strategy.
- Author(s)Paul Roetzer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $17.02Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.