Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to give readers a thorough grounding in the basic concepts and theories of marketing, the pocketbook is structured into three parts. The first part deals with the fundamental concepts, while part two addresses the marketing process - in other words, how to go about it. The final part explains how to put the theory into practice. All the fundamentals are covered, from market research and the development of a marketing strategy, to the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Author BiographyThe author is a management consultant, chartered banker, member of the Strategic Planning Society and active writer, speaker and lecturer.
- Author(s)Neil Russell-Jones
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleManagement Pocketbooks S.
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Out-of-print date03/11/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hailstone
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.