All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a broad range of couples as well as a variety of relational problems, this casebook is a resource for clinicians who want practical guidance for putting the powerful Gottman method to work.
- Author BiographyJulie Schwartz Gottman, Ph.D., is the Co-Founder and President of The Gottman Institute. A highly respected clinical psychologist, she is sought internationally by media and organizations as an expert advisor on marriage, domestic violence, gay and lesbian adoption, same-sex marriage, and parenting issues. She is the co-creator of the immensely popular The Art and Science of Love weekend workshop for couples and she also co-designed the national clinical training program in Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight500 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJulie Schwartz Gottman
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.