All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many marriages are at the brink of collapse, there is an alarming high rate of divorce among married couples wadays. From the perspective of the Holy Scriptures, his practical experience in marriage and the strategic approach of a problem solver, the author highlights God's practical expectations from married couples, which are germane to the enthronement of perfect happiness in every marriage, and which would also guarantee marital bliss, peace and success for the ultimate enthronement of peace in our families and the larger society. A succinct eight chapter treatise on marriage, this book, The Marriage that Works, which is a classic par excellence undoubtedly provides the much needed scriptural insights and nuggets which would help in sustaining existing marriages, restoring moribund ones as well as invaluable counsel and guidance for the unmarried seeking to get married. In his classical foreword to the book, the erudite Presiding Bishop of Christian Fellowship Group (C.F.G.) International Church, Aba, Nigeria, Bishop Barrister John Donaldson Ogbansiegbe wrote: .. .this book is an epitome or a quintessence of demystified mysteries in marriage, and I recommend it to all and sundry... Scattered across each of the chapters of the book are prophetic declarations and prayers which would obviously help to solve marital problems of married couples. Having come at a time when majority of marriages across the globe are either broken or are at the brink of collapse, this book, The Marriage that Works is bound to be a profound blessing to humanity. It is indeed a must read.
- Author BiographyOchiabuto Kalu Okorie is a dynamic, functionally-educated, resourceful, versatile and God-fearing author, playwright, freelance writer, Christian poet, pastor, evangelist and educationist with impeccable integrity and credentials who is passionately concerned about redeeming the painful and persistent degeneration of our society occasioned by the erosion of moral and spiritual values. His writings are mainly tailored towards engendering attitudinal change with a view to building a better society in which all and sundry would enjoy profound peace and happiness as was originally intended by God. He is the Executive Director of Christian Heritage Academy, Aba, Nigeria, and the Presiding Servant of Christian Heritage Evangelistic Ministries with the pungent vision of restoring the dignity of Christianity through emphasis on holiness and practical commitment to the Word of God, as succinctly stated in Leviticus 20:7-8 and James 1:22 respectively. He is married, and can be contacted for free global ministrations via G.S.M. Phone # +2348064168652.
- Author(s)Pst Ochiabuto Kalu Okorie
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Foreword byBshp John Donaldson Ogbansiegbe Barr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.