All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a classic work on the relationship between science and human qualities, made available again for today's readers. The authors ask questions still relevant today, such as what role can science play in describing everyday human experiences, such as greeting a friend with a smile? They trace the roots of materialism and consider human beings' physical participation in the world.
- Author BiographyStephan Edelglass (1935-2000) taught physics at the Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art in New York and was Director of Science at the Threefold Educational Foundation in Chestnut Ridge, New York. Georg Maier is a director of research into nature at the Goetheanum in Dornoch, Switzerland. Hans Gebert was co-director of the Waldorf Institute of Mercy College, Detroit, Michigan. John Davy OBE (1927-1984) was co-director of Emerson College in Forest Row in England, and was chair of the Anthroposophical Society of Great Britain.
- Author(s)Georg Maier,Hans Gebert,John Davy,Stephen Edelglass
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Weight228 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.