Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates how real love is unconditional and shows limitations to any differences. The families in the Town of Mallow Creek knew thing about hate, they only knew to love in all circumstances. Throughout this book the reader will see how this town got together to send a wave of love and kindness to a family who never knew love, but began to understand love as the town continued to pour it out their hearts. The reader will benefit from the understanding of True Love...It Never Wavers!
- Author BiographyTammy Williams is a Christian, wife, mother, and educator who understands the significance of love and gratitude. Tammy holds a Master in Education and many years of facilitating in classroom settings. Tammy has also held several jobs working with autistic and mental/physically disabled children in which is very dear and close to her heart. Tammy worked with at risk youth and pregnant teenagers encouraging them to reach for their highest goals and accomplish their biggest dreams. As an mother and educator, she teaches children the importance of loving oneself and other's without hesitation. Children are the main focus in the way of love because it's so easy for their minds to be tainted with the evils and negativity of this world. It's important that we grab them up early and began to mold their hearts and minds with the positivity of Love.
- Author(s)Tammy Williams
- PublisherRevival Waves of Glory Ministries
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevival Waves of Glory Ministries
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.