All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Martial Arts Athlete answers questions that today's competitors must kw to succeed - should you do push-ups or lift weights? Are energy bars and sports drinks any good? Are traditional forms a waste of your time? How do you eat to win? Discover powerful mind/body training for peak performance and incredible physical conditioning.Imagery for better strikes, kicks & takedowns.Meditations for a sharper mind.The power of relaxation.Mental skills to manage pain, improve discipline, and feel great!Incredible physical conditioning to get you in the best shape of your life: Step-by-step strength training for powerful arms & shoulders.Killer ab-work for a lean torso and washboard stomach.Plyometrics for strong legs and explosive kicks.Three kinds of stretching for dynamic flexibility.Simple breathing techniques to power you up.Discover the most effective workouts, nutrition secrets, and mind/body training for peak martial arts performance in competition and daily practice.
- Author BiographyTom Seabourne, Ph.D. has been a two-time All-American member of the United States Taekwondo Team and a National International AAU Taekwondo Champion. He was an ESPN Professional Karate Association full-contact karate winner, varsity tennis player at Penn State, and a USPTA tennis pro. Dr. Seabourne currently holds 4 ultra-distance cycling World Records.
- Author(s)Tom Seabourne
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication18/09/1998
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Notepho
- Weight295 g
- Width181 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.