All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Marx Mechanical Commodore Vanderbilt provides an in-depth look at the variations of the O gauge windup CV manufactured in the USA by Louis Marx & Company from 1935 to 1948. Research compiled from original examples, experienced collectors and period advertisements are combined with full color pictures to illustrate the details of the locomotives manufactured during various periods throughout the Commodore Vanderbilt's production. Everything from the first year Swing-Peg to the final Red Flyer is included, plus maintenance tips to keep your clockwork locomotives running smoothly.
- Author BiographyJames Pekarek received his first Marx windup train at the age of 2 years old, which began his lifelong obsession with trains. He enjoys collecting and repairing O gauge clockwork trains, as well as restoring 12 gauge live steam locomotives. James and his wife live in the Ozarks region of southwest Missouri.
- Author(s)James Pekarek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.