All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- Description1890. Yamamoto Kiyoki is a Japanese art student, dreaming of studying in Paris with the inspiring and vibrant Impressionist painters. His father, Yamamoto Ryusei is a lonely mask carver. Ryusei's art, carving intricate masks for traditional Japanese theatre. He expects his only son to hour the traditions of his family. But what is a father to do when his son's path is t what he had planned? And how can a son hour his father and yet fulfil his own destiny?
- Author Biography<b>Alyson Richman </b>is the author of <i>The Mask Carver s Son</i>, <i>The Rhythm of Memory</i>, <i>The Last Van Gogh</i>, and <i>The Lost Wife</i>. She lives in Long Island with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Alyson Richman
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight305 g
- Width134 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.