All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe master key to China is based on David Clive Price's experience of advising many Asian and Western companies on their business strategies in China and of setting up his own company in Hong Kong and China. Readers of this book will learn how to: identify the business etiquette, cultures and business customs of China and of its diverse markets; leverage local kwledge to create strong relationships based on trust and credibility; learn vital networking and negotiation skills across China's diverse markets; target global brands and products for China's cities and provinces; become an inspirational leader of a culturally diverse China team. With this second book in his invative Master Key Series, David Clive Price offers a clear path to transforming your company's abilities to seize the opportunities of the Asian Century.
- Author BiographyDavid Clive Price is an author, speaker, coach and consultant on Asia's business practices and cultures. For many years he has travelled the region writing about its richly diverse peoples, traditions, beliefs and history. In 1995, he took up the post of Executive Speechwriter for Asia for the HSBC Group in preparation for Hong Kong's reversion to Chinese sovereignty in 1997. After the 'handover', he set up his own company in Hong Kong, writing presentations and advising companies on their strategic communications in China and in Asia as a whole. His experience with many Chinese and Asia-wide multinationals gave him the idea of marrying his business experience with his knowledge of Chinese culture. The result was a stream of books on Asia. David is based in London.
- Author(s)David Clive Price
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.