All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTara Sue Me's New York Times bestselling Submissive series continues with a delicious new story that explores the thin line between pleasure and pain. . . . She's ready to try again. . . . Sasha Blake is scarred from a BDSM session gone wrong, but she can't deny how much a strong Master turns her on. Determined to overcome her fears and rejoin the Partners in Play community, she asks Abby and Nathaniel West to set her up with a Dom who can help her feel safe again as a sub. They kw the very experienced Cole is exactly the kind of man who can push all of Sasha's buttons--and she soon wants to go much faster than she had planned. . . . Cole kws that Sasha is t the kind of submissive he needs. He wants someone who will serve him 24-7, t a part-time partner. Still, the further they go into their play, the more Cole begins to wish he could make Sasha his all the time. . . . When forbidden desires turn into scorching action, Sasha and Cole come face-to-face with their demons--and realize their scorching relationship might be too dangerous to last. . . .
- Author BiographyTara Sue Me wrote her first novel at the age of twelve. Twenty years later, after penning several traditional romances, she decided to try her hand at something spicier and started work on The Submissive, and soon followed that with The Dominant, The Training, Seduced by Fire, The Enticement, and The Exhibitionist. Originally published online, the series has become a huge hit with readers around the world, and has been read and reread millions of times. Tara kept her identity and her writing life secret, not even telling her husband what she was working on. To this day, only a handful of people know the truth (though she has told her husband). They live together in the southeastern United States with their two children.
- Author(s)Tara Sue Me
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSubmissive
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.