All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen Leading private investors share theirsecrets to maximum profitability In The Masters of Private Equity and Venture Capital, thepioneers of the industry share the investing and managementwisdom they have gained by investing in andtransforming their portfolio companies. Based on original interviews conducted by the authors,this book is filled with colorful stories on the subjectsthat most matter to the high-level investor, such asselecting and working with management, pioneeringnew markets, adding value through operationalimprovements, applying private equity principles ton-profits, and much more.
- Author BiographyRobert Finkel is president and founder of Prism Capital, a private equity firm. He manages a $190 million private equity fund that invests in growing companies and provides financing to more mature companies. David Greising is chief business correspondent for the Chicago Tribune.
- Author(s)David Greising,Robert Finkel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.