All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn New York Times bestselling author Cathy Maxwell's glittering new series, wedding bells are ringing...until the return of a rake throws a bride's plans- and heart-into a tailspin Every debutante aspires to snag a duke. Elin Morris just happens to have had one reserved since birth. But postponements of her marriage to London's most powerful peer give Elin time to wonder how she will marry Gavin Baynton when she cant forget his brother, Benedict. Already exasperated at being yanked from the military to meet family obligations, w Ben must suffer watching his arrogant sibling squire the only woman he has ever loved. Joining the army saved Ben from sinking into bitterness, but seeing Elin again takes him back to the day they surrendered to their intoxicating desire. As the wedding draws near, Elin tries to push Ben far from her thoughts. When danger brings them together, there is denying their feelings. But can Elin choose love over duty...?
- Author BiographyCathy Maxwell spends hours in front of her computer pondering the question, Why do people fall in love? It remains for her the great mystery of life and the secret to happiness. She lives in beautiful Virginia with children, horses, dogs, and cats.
- Author(s)Cathy Maxwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMarrying the Duke
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight190 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.