All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMathematics can be fun for everyone, and this book shows it. It grew out of the author's popularisation of mathematics via live, call-in TV shows and widely published articles. The questions, comments, and even the answers here come largely from the callers and readers themselves, and so the book covers the kind of mathematical problems that people are interested in, t those that professional mathematicians, writers or even publishers think people should be interested in. The book makes attempt to fit any mould. Although written by a research mathematician, it goes where the callers and readers have directed it, over a wide range of topics and levels. Everyone paging through it will be captured by something of interest, whether they consider themselves interested in mathematics or t.
- Author(s)Frank Morgan
- PublisherMathematical Association of America
- Date of Publication27/04/2000
- Series TitleSpectrum S.
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMathematical Association of America
- Content Note51 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight185 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)James F. Bredt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.