All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a new or an experienced math teacher, The Math Teachers' Tool Box provides guidance and serves as a reference book of topics, ideas, and resources. This book provides teachers with various tools to improve their classroom management skills, to actively involve students in lessons, and as a result, raise their interest level and improve learning. The ideas presented have been classroom-tested over many years and can be used in virtually any middle or high school classroom.
- Author BiographyNicholas J. Rinaldi has more than four decades of experience teaching mathematics at the high school level. He has also taught Math Strategies in Secondary Education, a university graduate course in education for students preparing to be math teachers at the secondary or middle school levels.
- Author(s)Nicholas J. Rinaldi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.