All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tourist visiting the cathedral at Chartres might be surprised to discover an ermous labyrinth embedded in the 13th-century floor. Why is it there? This study explores the complex symbolism of the labyrinth in architecture, religious thought, music, and dance from the Middle Ages to the present.
- Author BiographyCraig Wright is Professor of the History of Music, Yale University.
- Author(s)Craig Wright
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2004
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note68 halftones, 7 line illustrations, 18 musical examples, 1 map, 2 tables
- Weight558 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.