All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionWith the unexpected death of their Aunt Thortis, John Barrington and his sister Ellen, suddenly find themselves as the new owners of an old mansion located in the middle of Michigan's wild and beautiful Upper Peninsula. The house, kwn to the locals as The Four Chimneys, had been constructed by a rich and powerful lumber baron and was w being watched over by the caretaker Mrs. Pritchard and her son Elroy. Moving to Michigan seemed like a perfect way for John to escape a failing marriage and to get his daughter, Samantha, away from the mean streets of Chicago. John and Samantha's idyllic country lifestyle is soon in danger as they discover Four Chimneys comes with a multitude of secrets, some of them deadly.
- Author BiographyJames R. Nelson was born and raised in Escanaba, a small town in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula. He earned a Bachelors degree from Western Michigan University and moved to Florida where he taught Marine Biology. After earning a Master's Degree, James left teaching to enter the business world. He currently lives in central Florida, where he enjoys kayaking, playing drums and working on his 3rd novel which will bring back the characters from The Butterfly Conspiracy.
- Author(s)James R Nelson
- Date of Publication02/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.