Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to spell good well. Is there an e in judgment? When do you imply rather than infer? The only resource that answers both these questions is The McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Misspelled and Easily Confused Words . It's the only book that includes commonly misspelled words and a comprehensive usage guide in one handy volume. Featured are 7,000 of the most commonly misspelled words with their incorrect and correct spellings and a guide to demystifying homophones (cite vs. site), grammatically troublesome words (can vs. may), and subtly different words (imply vs. infer).
- Author BiographyDeborah K. Williams and David Downing are both English instructors and the respected authors of English-language reference books.
- Author(s)David Downing,Deborah K. Williams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill ESL References
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.