All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the meaning of Life? Rudolf Steiner discusses this ancient enigma with refreshing directness, offering profound and enlighten-ing answers. In this inspiring collection of talks, Steiner speaks on themes related to health, reincarnation, destiny, luck, and the trials of modern life. Most of these talks were originally published in booklet form and have been out of print for some years. <p/> The variety of topics is unified by the fact that all the lectures address practical and fundamental issues facing us in our modern lives: Growth, Decay and Reincarnation, Human Participation in Evolution, Illu-sory Illness, The Feverish Pursuit of Health, Luck--Reality and Illusion, Psychological Distress and the Birth Pangs of the Consciousness Soul, and How to Listen to the Spirit.
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication09/11/1999
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byJohanna Collis
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.