All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the fast-changing patterns of work in the global market and the resulting social, cultural, and ecomic impact on the work force.
- Author BiographyFrederick C. Gamst is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, Harbor Campus, where he is associated with its Center for Labor Research. Other books written by Gamst include Peasants in Complex Society; Studies in Cultural Anthropology; Ideas of Culture: Sources and Uses; and The Hoghead: An Industrial Ethnology of the Locomotive Engineer.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Anthropology of Work
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFrederick C. Gamst
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.