All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2009, Paul, Stella and Mary McCartney launched the Meat Free Monday campaign as a simple and straightforward idea to show everyone the value of eating less meat - and to make it easier for us all to do so. The Meat Free Monday Cookbook is for everyone who shares the campaign's aims and consists of menus for each of the 52 weeks of the year - two main dishes, plus four other ideas for each meal of the day. Packed with recipes such as Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes, Roasted Halloumi Wrap, Pilau Rice with Cashews and Watermelon Granita, as well as vibrant spring soups, inventive summer salads, appetising autumn bakes and comforting winter stews, it includes contributions from Paul and Stella McCartney as well as from celebrity and chef supporters of the campaign such as Skye Gyngell, Giorgio Locatelli, Theo Randall, Yotam Ottolenghi, Bryn Williams, Kevin Spacey, Twiggy and Vivienne Westwood.
- Author BiographyMeat Free Monday's message is One Day a Week Can Make a World of Difference. The campaign aims to encourage everyone to do their bit to help protect our planet by demonstrating that by giving up meat for one day each week you can save money, reduce your environmental impact and live a healthier life.
- Author(s)Mary McCartney,Paul McCartney,Stella McCartney,Stella Paul
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.