All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- Description70 ballistic recipes from the hottest food merchant on London's street food scene. Everyone loves a meatball, but we're t talking just your average meatball here, Jez Felzwick, aka The Bowler is rewned for his gourmet meatballs, fishballs and vegetable balls, all made with the finest free-range meat and quality ingredients, bursting with flavor and served with fresh-tasting sauces and sides. In this revolutionary cookbook, The Bowler brings a delicious combination of flavors from the street to your home, with recipes ranging from the perennially popular Great Balls of Fire made with pork, beef, ricotta and chilli and served in a Spiced Red Onion and Tomato Sauce, to lightly scented Wasabi Salmon and Sesame fishballs with Asian Greens. With more than 70 ballistic ideas including original sauces, sides and salads, each recipe packs a punch that will make your taste buds sing.
- Author BiographyJez Felwick is The Bowler, delivering gourmet meatballs, fishballs and vegetable balls from his mobile grass-fed van that can be found in various locations around the UK. All balled by hand, his Great Balls of Fire have garnered fans (or ballers) from food critics to fashionistas. He learned to cook at the organic farm and cooking school, Ballymaloe near Cork, Ireland, before discovering the 'food truck' scene on a trip to the US which inspired the launch of The Bowler. Currently a regular on the London street food scene, The Bowler also makes appearances at farmers' markets, music events and summer festivals throughout the UK. Location: London, UK.
- Author(s)Jez Felwick
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width196 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.