All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mediation of Poverty examines the impact of digital techlogies on poverty politics in Canada and the United Kingdom. As the first transnational comparison of poverty coverage, this book provides several research contributions, including an inside account of how digital techlogies are changing media as well as political and activist working practices. The book effectively treats the influence of the neoliberal context on communication processes, specifically as related to poverty politics.
- Author BiographyJoanna Redden is a postdoctoral research fellow at the Infoscape Research Lab, Ryerson University.
- Author(s)Joanna Redden
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight417 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.