CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionSophie Jackson investigates the roots of the Christmas feast in this illustrated book, which also offers guidance on how to recreate elements of the medieval Christmas in your own home, with tips on decorations, instructions for playing medieval games and recipes for seasonal dishes.
- Author BiographySophie Jackson is an expert on medieval games and a regular contributor to 'The Medieaval History Magazine' She lives in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Sophie Jackson
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width154 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.