All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Medieval Theologians provides a clear and comprehensive introduction to the period through an examination of the key individual theologians of the time. Chrologically arranged, it allows students to explore this crucial period when so many important theological developments took place. * Covers the important period from the 5th to the 16th centuries, when theology took shape as an increasingly formal subject of academic study. * The only book to trace developments in the field by individual theologian, rather than thematically, as is the case in other texts. * Provides a unique and distinctively theological perspective. * Written by leading authorities from around the world.
- Author BiographyG. R. Evans is Lecturer in History at the University of Cambridge. She is the author of numerous critically--acclaimed books in the fields of patristic, medieval, and Reformation history and theology including Augustine on Evil, Problems of Authority in the Reformation Debates, The Church and the Churches, Philosophy and Theology in the Middle Ages, and Anselm. Dr Evans is a prominent member of the Church and Order Advisory Group of the Church of England and has written extensively on contemporary ecclesiological issues.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2000
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleThe Great Theologians S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight668 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byG. R. Evans
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.