Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is essential reading for all parents. Mother of two Debra Shiers gives her secret to coping with children from toddlers to teenagers. She offers a sensible, accessible and enjoyable source of support when dealing with difficult behaviours including crying, tantrums, t sleeping, answering back, sibling rivalry and much more. This is simply stated advice based on the author's extensive experience. However, do t be fooled into thinking this book is just ather publication dishing out the usual politically correct tips - there is a message repeated on every page - use the tool offered and you will be in parenting heaven. Every once in a while a book comes along which will have a profound effect on its readers. This is one such book. Yes, what you will find written on every page is the word 'chocolate'. After all isn't chocolate the answer to all life's problems? This book will raise a smile on the lips of mother's everywhere! p.s. the best bit - you can use it as a tebook once you've 'read' it.
- Author BiographyDebra Shiers lives in Auckland, New Zealand with her insanely handsome husband Andrew, her two perfect children, three fish, three cats and a unidentifiable brown stain on the carpet.
- Author(s)Debra Shiers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.