All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a definitive handbook for those wishing to master meditation. This authoritative volume includes meditations for calming and centering, living mindfully, developing love and compassion, solving problems, manifesting your dreams and connecting with the Divine. There's also advice on meditation postures, creating a sacred space and establshing a daily meditation practice.
- Author BiographyMadonna Gauding is a designer, editor, and writer. A student of Tibetan Buddhism for twelve years, she has also studied and practised the martial arts of seido karate and kajukenbo and has studied Chinese and Japanese medicine, including ohashiatsu. Madonna has designed book covers and designed and typeset interiors for a number of spiritual publishers, including Quest Books, Inner Ocean, and Sheed & Ward. She is author of 365 ways to live a simple and spiritual life and the Buddha's keys to enlightened living (forthcoming).
- Author(s)Madonna Gauding
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2005
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGodsfield Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/05/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width139 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.