All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mediterranean Diet for Beginners: The Complete Guide-40 Delicious Recipes, 7-Day Diet Meal Plan, and 10 Tips for Success The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners offers a complete guide to the Mediterranean lifestyle, which emphasizes healthful living through delicious, fresh foods prepared with total well-being in mind. The Mayo Clinic calls the Mediterranean diet the heart-healthy diet, and it's considered among the healthiest ways to eat on the planet. Through the 10 Tips for Success, a 7-Day Diet Meal Plan, and 40 delicious recipes, The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners takes you step-by-step into this transformative way of eating and living. The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners is the complete guide to a new way of living: * The 10 Tips for Success ease your transition to a Mediterranean diet by presenting simple, attainable techniques that help you learn how to eat as much as what to eat. Refer to these tips often to keep yourself motivated! * The 7-Day Diet Meal Plan is about enjoying food, t depriving yourself. You'll learn just how wonderfully varied and abundant the Mediterranean diet is. Planning a week's worth of meals is easy with t only helpful hints for buying the freshest ingredients to prepare at home but also tips for ordering Mediterranean-diet-friendly dishes while dining out. * 40 delicious recipes allow you to create scrumptious breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, and desserts, such as the Mediterranean Omelet, Fresh Tomato Pasta Bowl, Dilly Baked Salmon, and Red Grapefruit Sorbet. * The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners also helps you understand why the Mediterranean diet is so good for you. Its nutritious, low-fat foods are rich in disease-fighting, heart-healthful antioxidants and omega-3s. Start living the Mediterranean lifestyle today with The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners: The Complete Guide-40 Delicious Recipes, 7-Day Diet Meal Plan, and 10 Tips for Success.
- Author(s)Rockridge Press
- PublisherCallisto Media Inc.
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- great_balsamics...06 Oct, 2016by
Good starter for Mediterranean diet. Easy recipes but no pictures which is a bit disappointing
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.