All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionTherapist and medium Laurie Coombs introduced us to her rmal through daily experiences and the spirits who surround her in Volume I of The Medium Chronicles. Join her again in Volume II as she explores past lives, healing and things that go bump in the night. Have you ever looked into the eyes of a total stranger and felt a zap? Do you feel a special connection to a place and time that you cant explain? Have you been afraid of something and can't understand why? If you answered yes, you're likely connecting to a past life. We all have themes that we carry into this life; old patterns to resolve that bring us to a place of healing that we never imagined possible. Loss is one of the biggest emotional challenges we face. How do we heal a grieving heart? Why do people come and go from our lives? How do we forgive when we feel wronged? Being a medium is like having a blinking neon sign over a club that says Open 24/7 with a red velvet rope and two angelic bouncers. Unruly spirits can slip past and cause an array of happenings that can make you laugh, jump off your seat or embrace the kwledge that we are never alone. We all share the gift of connection, despite it arriving in unexpected ways.
- Author BiographyLaurie Coombs is a native Vermonter. She holds a B.A. in Social Rehabilitation and a M.S.W. in clinical social work. Laurie was a standup comedian who performed in the greater Boston area. She has spent over thirty years working in mental health, addiction and domestic violence and is currently in private practice in Rutland, Vermont. She continues to provide individual and group mediumship readings by phone and in person by appointment at the Pyramid Wellness Center in historic downtown Rutland, Vermont. The Medium Chronicles, Volume II is her second book. Laurie is currently working on a novel. In addition, she will be publishing a short work on animal communication in the near future. Connect with Laurie on her website, thereadingroom120.com or thereadingroom120 on facebook.
- Author(s)Laurie Coombs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.