All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $33.26Trending at AU $35.11
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.87
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.96
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a double sided, illustrated, folded map of the Greater Mekong Sub-Region. On one side of this large sheet there are 9 essays describing key features of the region, with 27 colour photographs. The essays cover Source of the Mekong; Ethnic Mirities; Trees, Plants and Herbal Medicine; Animals and Mammals; Expeditions and Explorers; River Creatures and Fish; Mysteries of the Mekong; Geology; and, The Water of Life: Livelihoods. On the other side of the sheet is a 1:3, 150,000 scale map of the Greater Mekong Sub-Region showing the countries Thailand; Myanmar (Burma); Vietnam; Laos; Cambodia and the Chinese provinces of Yunnan and Guangxi. This illustrated map provides an overview of the region which may be studied by the visitor to aid planning and carried whilst travelling.
- Author BiographyCaroline Courtauld is a writer, published photographer, and documentary film producer and researcher. Her publications include books on Burma, Hong Kong and China. From 1992 to 1997 she worked with Jonathan Dimbleby and Francis Gerard on a BBC documentary project about Hong Kong in the period up to its transfer of sovereignty to China. Her involvement in a television documentary on the history of Hong Kong led to another book, The Hong Kong Story, which was published by Oxford University Press in June 1997.
- Author(s)Caroline Courtauld
- PublisherOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSheung Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Content Note27 colour photos
- Width120 mm
- Height250 mm
- Map Scale1: 3 150 000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.