All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMelbourne's trams are more than a mode of transport. They are a symbol of the city. This fully updated new edition of The Melbourne Tram Book is a colourful and compact tribute to Melbourne's famous trams, one of the city's most enduring symbols. More than 200 photographs and illustrations show trams in the streetscapes of today and yesterday, with detailed commentary from tram experts Randall Wilson and Dale Budd.
- Author BiographyRandall Wilson has coauthored books on transport and other subjects since retiring from his career with the Australian Government. Dale Budd is involved professionally with the rail industry at a national level.
- Author(s)Dale Budd
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Content Note200+ illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width186 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byRandall Wilson
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.