All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of All the Bright Places and The Fault in Our Stars will fall head-over-heels for this wonderfully original portrait of love and loss. Samantha McCoy has it all mapped out. First she's going to win the national debating championship, then she's going to move to New York and become a human rights lawyer. But when Sam discovers that a rare disease is going to take away her memory, the future she'd planned so perfectly is derailed before its started. Realising that her life won't wait to be lived, Sam sets out on a summer of firsts. The first party. The first rebellion. The first friendship. The last love.
- Author BiographyLara Avery lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she is a contributor at Revolver and at work on her next novel.
- Author(s)Lara Avery
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight252 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.