All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionA scientifically based program to preserve memory from a top Columbia University expert An internationally rewned expert on memory, Dr. D. P. Devanand, Co-Director of Columbia University's Memory Disorders Center, draws on the latest findings many based on his own original research and his own clinical experiences with patients to offer a practical, prescriptive program to keep your mind in shape and stave off memory loss. The Memory Program outlines the major causes of memory loss, including stress and depression, alcohol and other drugs, medications, hormonal and nutritional problems, and others. Dr. Devanand then details his comprehensive individualized memory program that includes a diet and exercise plan, memory-training techniques, alternative remedies, antioxidant and nutritional supplements, cutting edge medications, and more.
- Author BiographyD.P. Devanand, M.D., who trained at Yale University School of Medicine, is professor of clinical psychiatry and neurology at Columbia University, where he is co--director of the Memory Disorders Center. A practicing physician, he is the principal investigator of several research grants from the National Institutes of Health. He has published two books, and over one hundred and thirty research and clinical articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)D.P. Devanand
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2001
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date15/01/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.