All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the first volume in a series of two, begins the story of the uniforms and equipment of British and Commonwealth tank and AFV crews, 1939-1945. The evolution of uniforms, and the variations in actual use on all fronts, are described and illustrated, as is the personal equipment of AFV crews. The advantages and drawbacks of all the designs are discussed, in the context of actual front-line operational experience. Illustrated with many photos and drawings, covering all uniform variations and equipment. Volume 1 also contains information and photographs of weapons, radio equipment, badges and insignia.
- Author BiographyDick Taylor is a serving British Army officer who has been deployed in many areas of the world. Since being commissioned in 2000, he has specialised in tank gunnery instruction. He has a First Class degree in History, and is currently reading for a Master's degree at Dundee University. He is married with two sons and lives in Blandford Forum, Dorset.
- Author(s)Dick Taylor
- PublisherMushroom Model Publications
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintMushroom Model Publications
- Content NoteFull colour artworks + 200 colour and b&w photos
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.