All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe mepause is a natural event in every womans life, yet it is often a source of anxiety and stress because we dont kw what to expect. Thats where this book can help. It presents key information about the mepause so you can choose the best course of action. Chapters explore the stages of the mepause and the symptoms you can expect, explaining their causes and offering simple solutions to help you cope. Youll also find information on complementary therapies, healthy eating, sexual well-being, self-esteem and the pros and cons of HRT. Whatever stage of the mepause youre at, this guide will arm you with practical, -nsense advice, helping you to go through the process positively and healthily. This is a new stage in your life, a period of transition and an opportunity to assess where you are w and what you want to achieve for your future - so embrace it!
- Author BiographyNicci Talbot is a freelance journalist and author specialising in womens health, sexuality and wellbeing. She has written six books for the consumer health market and is the womens health feature writer at www.suite101.com. As well as writing as a freelance, Nicci is also training for a diploma in holistic massage. For updates on womens health, follow her blog at www.inrudehealth.com.
- Author(s)Nicci Talbot
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.