Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionNo women can escape the mepause. Its symptoms often include weight gain, fatigue, hot flushes, mood swings, poor concentration, low libido and joint pain. Research shows that healthy eating, combined with regular exercise and weight management, is one of the best ways of controlling these symptoms. Based on the latest scientific research, studies of the world's healthiest women, real life stories and expert advice, Theresa Cheung, co-author of the bestselling The PCOS Diet Book , offers a groundbreaking plan for nutritional self-help. This practical book explains how to use diet as a powerful self-help tool to: beat symptoms and balance hormones with simple eating plans; protect against osteoporosis, heart disease and cancer; manage weight naturally; boost libido; and, lose weight and slow down the ageing process.
- Author BiographyTheresa Cheung is a full-time writer specialising in nutrition and women's health and lifestyle issues. She holds a Masters Degree from King's College Cambridge and, prior to writing and research, worked as a health and fitness consultant. Her previous books include The PCOS Diet Book, You Can Beat PMS and Pregnancy Weight Management. Theresa also regularly contributes features to women's magazines, such as Red, She, Prima and You Are What You Eat. Professor Adam Balen is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Leeds General Infirmary. The author of five books, including The Practical Management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, he has also written numerous articles and chapters on a variety of areas related to reproductive medicine for journals and edited collections.
- Author(s)Theresa Cheung
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight278 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byAdam H. Balen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.