All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionA revival of panpsychistic considerations of the mind's place in nature has recently enriched the debate on the mind-body problem in contemporary philosophy of mind. The essays assembled in the present collection aim to supply a positive contribution to these considerations, providing new perspectives on panpsychism by shedding new light on its arguments and impacts as well as on its problems and theoretical challenges. Panpsychism is discussed as a position that understands consciousness as a truly fundamental feature of our reality - t only with respect to the human species, but also with respect to the evolution of the universe as such.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight332 g
- Edited byMichael Blamauer
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.