All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLena has lived her whole life near the beach, walking the shore, breathing the salty air, swimming in the cold water, and watching the surfers rule the waves. As her sixteenth birthday approaches, Lena vows to learn to surf. Her father forbids it. But something Lena can't identify at first - an ancient, powerful magic - keeps drawing her to the water. One day, she finally catches sight of it: a beautiful woman, with a silvery tail. Now thing can stop Lena from seeking the mermaid, t even the dangerous waves at Magic Crescent Cove. And what Lena sees in the mermaid's mirror will change her life forever.
- Author Biography<b>L.K. Madigan</b> lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband and her son. <i>Mermaid's Mirror </i>is her second young adult novel.
- Author(s)L. K. Madigan
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date08/10/2016
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.